On Pause for a Moment...


There was a couple tranquil days by Vesterhavet...

I gave you post on post on post for 24 days, and then - nothing. I am just a tease, aren't I?

I have been sucked into the vacuum that is preparing for yet another exam. Come the end of this month, when the exams are all over, I will have, oh joy of joys, time again. Especially seeing I have taken next semester off, to join a research project. Hopefully, there'll be time to do all of the things I would like to in the kitchen. Like get those 2007 foodie dares out of the way. And embark on the ones for 2008, which could include... Well, what? I'll tell you. Later. If you have suggestions for me, please leave them in the comments.

Enjoy January!:)

Comments

Cathy said…
Good luck preparing for your exams! So another semester off, eh? I guess this doesn't count as a semester off in quite the same way though :) Hope it's a wonderful learning experience for you in addition to giving you a little time to breathe!
You Daily said…
Best of luck to you on your exams. Once they are done...then you can have your joys again.

Cheers!
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful picture. So soothing and...cold? We wish you the best of luck on your tests too!
Oooh, I hear you.

Good luck with your exams!
Anonymous said…
Oh Zarah, I do know the feeling. I'm back in school too, getting yet another degree. I abandoned my blog for weeks, but finally managed to get another post up. We just have to be easy on ourselves when we've got so much going on...
Anonymous said…
I know you're busy, but I left something for you at my blog...

Popular Posts