Red, White & Blue - here we come!



Guess what...?

We're leaving Tuesday morning. Tuesday evening, we'll set foot on American soil, and we won't leave until 88 days later. Man, I can't wait!!:-)

For those of you that read Danish, I've started a blog in my native tongue, where I'll hopefully be keeping a picture/diary record of our trip. No worries for those of you that still haven't gotten your tongue around the æ, ø and å though - Food & Thoughts will be kept alive (or should I say, will be resurrected, once again?!) with pictures and stories (in English) from the foodie and non-foodie joys of our trip as well. Suggestions and sofas are still very welcome, so if you have one of either to spare, let me know!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ooh how exciting! You know you are welcome here in the Chicago area! I am currently without a place of my own, but I am sure I could find you a place for a few nights between some friends---and I would love to see you!
Anonymous said…
Ciao Zarah Maria!

How exciting! You must tell us all about where you are going and all the incredible things you see.

I can't wait ... buon viaggio!
Anonymous said…
a big congrat and a lots of wishes to you! have fun, safe trip, and make sure to keep us all updated on your grand American journey!
Anonymous said…
ouch, sorry about the comment above, it was me.
Anne said…
Have a great trip! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!
Stephanie said…
Oh, my god...that's great! Where are you going? If you're anywhere near Knoxville, TN...we have a guest room, and you are most welcome to use it.
Anonymous said…
Can't wait till you land in NY! We're getting the spare room ready!
Gustad said…
mmmm, blueberries and cream. good stuff
Annie said…
Welcome to America! I'm in Rhode Island (the smallest state in the union). It may be small, but the food is great. It's quite diverse, with many ethnic foods, including my favorite ITALIAN. Check out my blog when you get a chance. Have a great trip!
Anonymous said…
It is Fly_Elizabeth, Enjoy your blogger very much. Wish you enjoy
love and passion and live with the
people who you love very much.


God Blessed !!

Fly_Elizabeth
2006


my ART STORE:
www.cafepress.com/fly_Elizabeth
Welcome take a look !!

Popular Posts