Lady of the Bagel: A quest begins


I need to bring lunch to school almost on an everyday basis. While I'm a big fan of a nice salad, I'm very much a bread person as well - no Atkins for me here! I just cannot fathom that anyone would like to live without a daily dose of wheat!

Anyways - I figured out that one of the breads that could be somewhat easily made, and not go too stale on me - and a type of bread I really like as well - drumroll please: a bagel! So I'm trying out a couple of different recipes at the moment - will hopefully get the ring-making technique down during the quest - no comments on the half split bagel there!;-)

Comments

Cathy said…
I've been thinking about trying to make bagels too. Alice had made them recently and they looked so good. Yours looks really yummy as well - I'll be curious to hear what you learn and what recipe you like best!

Popular Posts