Tell me...



Is it just me or does that look like a cannabis leaf to you too??;-)

Comments

Ana said…
To me it looks like delicious bread. What type is it?
Nefritite said…
Hi Zarah Maria,

I too think it just looks like a very delicious bread :)
Tell us more about the bread and maybe a recipe will follow?

-Anita
Cerebrum said…
It sure is a delicious bread ladies - bought, I'm afraid, so I don't have a recipe for it. It's a sour dough wheat bread from one of the best bakeries in town, Emmery's. I'd love to lay my hands on the recipe though...:)
Mona said…
sour dough and wheat are 2 of my favorite breads.but all in the same ? that sounds great. they just don't seem to make bread in the city like they do at emmery's...
Anonymous said…
Sour dough and wheat bread sounds absolutely yummy! But yes...a suspicious marking...heehee :)

Popular Posts