Tuesday, March 8, 2005

A little laugh...

... not on my behalf hopefully, but Diane just pointed me to the Amateur Gourmet's clips of - well, he's done a lot of FUNNY stuff and I've been rolling on the floor laughing for the past half hour. I know, I know, Adam's not exactly new around the food-blogging scene (In fact he won the 2004 Food Blog Award in the Humor category and just had his 1.000.000th visitor!), but I (ignorant me) never saw these before - so if you haven't either, go check the link and all of the clips he's hiding in the left hand bar... Now, go LAUGH!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Zarah - What a coincidence - I was just watching some of these last night! Unfortunately, they take forever to download with my dial-up connection, but I managed to watch three of them. (I loved Lolita's video message).

Niki said...

Oh yes, Adam is an extremely funny guy - I first found him when he competed in one of the IMBB - the rice edition. He entered a Condoleeza Rice pudding, the description of which had me in hysterics. You must check it out!

OsloFoodie said...

My favourite is "Cooking Light With Pancetta", especially the ending, cracked me up each time!