A Christmas present for someone...



In real life, I'm not at all well-planned with regards to Christmas presents. I usually buy my last Christmas presents on the 23rd - and the first somewhere around the 22nd. But this one was going places, so I had to get it done early. And today, I send it out into the world... Well, you know, I didn't just put it in the mail box, it does have a reciever in the other end - but it's actually a woman I have never met. That is, I sorta met her, I know her from - yes you've guessed it - the internet! My friends at Nigella's Kitchen organized a Christmas Gift Exchange in which I participated. The people at Nigella's are from all over the world, so I'm really looking forward to see where my present will be coming from...

And I just wanted you all to take a minute and think about all the nice people out there, that, if it weren't for this weird, virtual space, you would have never gotten to know. Gotten to know might not be the right words, but I think you know what I mean - I'm pretty sure my life is richer, and I'm wiser from it and you. Yes, I AM a big sap now, and yes, you do take up WAAAY too much of my time - but boy, I do enjoy it!

Comments

Popular Posts